Welcome to this transformational 18 month behaviour change programme…
This is an intensive, bespoke experiential programme for executive and senior public sector leaders who want to revive or transform their leadership behaviour and develop the ability to adapt to their ever changing organisational context.
This programme is centred on both individual leadership and group learning for 10-12 people.
Purpose: To explore where leaders are in their leadership, their defining style and how current challenges can propel leadership growth. To define a series of proactive choices about their leadership and vision for the future, developing emotional resilience and inner strength to bring this to the fore. Building leadership behaviour changes that will support them as a team to continue to adapt to their wider organisational purpose and context.
‘When you change your behaviour, you have the ability to transform your experience – including how people respond to you’
• 18×1:1 online behaviour change coaching sessions
• 8x ½ day face to face group training sessions*
• Online platform to collect and share notes
• Online forum to connect and share learning
• 1:1 Behaviour Change Coaching – exploring personal challenges in leadership and empowering leaders as individual’s to bring forward their best. Propelling and dovetailing growth as individual’s learn from group sessions
• Current Leadership Capacity* – exploring where leaders are currently in their leadership individually and as a team, including challenges and perceived capabilities. Benchmarking areas for growth or behaviour change
• Flexing Leadership Style* – exploring leadership style and how this impacts the day to day environment and results. Learning how to adapt and flex style according to the context
• Team Engagement* – exploring how the leadership team is engaged and motivated, and, in turn how their teams are motivated. Exploring how achievements are celebrated and building mechanisms to create a open feedback culture
• Purposeful Leadership* – exploring where our inner critic may hold us back as individuals and as a team. Developing mindful techniques to facilitate behaviour change. Learning transforming tools to highlight and build emotional resilience
• Personal Integrity* – exploring what it takes to be a public sector leader in the current climate, including how to honour personal integrity in difficult times. Exploring personal and collective values that can be sustained over time
• Continuous Improvement* – exploring what it takes to create a culture of continuous improvement, including giving and receiving open and honest feedback. Building a culture which embraces learning and change
• Leadership Team Vision* – exploring your individual vision for your leadership and identifying key barriers. Identifying key qualities that you can develop to build capacity and sustainable growth.
• An Inspired Vision for the Future* – exploring the organisational vision for the future and how leaders can make this emotionally compelling and engaging. Identifying how to inspire hope and commitment from teams and other stakeholders.
• Increased personal mastery for individuals significantly increasing leadership engagement and capacity
• Increased confidence and purpose in going forward and creating a powerful leadership vision for the future
• Increased ability to adapt to different leadership styles and uphold the context of the organisation’s purpose
• Increased ability for individuals to embrace the leader that they are and build emotional resilience within the current (and developing) culture
• Ability to consciously create a deliberate organisational culture and context which is continuously improving
The following elements are a core part of the programme to ensure quality of delivery:
• Outline objectives agreed at the start of the programme and reviewed quarterly
• Individuals 1:1 coaching objectives are set at the start and reviewed quarterly
• Evaluations/reviews provided as part of each group session with analysis of participant feedback
• Quantative and qualitative objectives measured and anecdotal feedback sought in all reviews
• Completion review, including measurement against objectives and partner feedback
Commitment and timings are as follows:
• 1:1 coaching sessions – online once a month for 18 months
• 8×3.5hr group training sessions designed to both dig deeper and provide tools to build leadership capacity. Sessions would be spaced over the programme period
• Quarterly review meetings (1hr) – to review progress, outcomes and any adjustments
• Completion review meeting (1.5hrs) – to review programme outcomes and next steps